Fall session: Starts Monday, October 10, 2016
7:30 – 9:00 pm Eastern
- 9 weekly tele-classes, each class 90 minutes in length
- Useful for anyone with ADHD—and for professionals, including coaches and therapists, working with individuals having ADHD
- Each class includes lecture, mindfulness exercises, and time for discussion
- Homework consists of simple mindfulness exercises and optional recommended reading in Zylowska’s The Mindfulness Prescription for Adult ADHD (which can be purchased directly from Amazon). Coaches have additional coach-specific homework.
- Class text, The Mindfulness Prescription for Adult ADHD by Lydia Zylowska,
- Mid-week reminder emails support follow-through with homework
Note: Upon payment, you will receive an immediate receipt from PayPal. An emailed confirmation of your registration, with class details, will be sent separately before the class begins.
For more information, or to be placed on an email reminder list for future sessions, please email course instructor Elizabeth Ahmann, ScD, RN, ACC
*This class is based on the material in the Mindfulness Prescription for Adult ADHD, however Dr. Zylowska, its author, is neither associated with nor endorsing the class or the capability of the presenter. Dr. Zylowska can be contacted directly for upcoming professional training in Mindfulness for ADHD at lidiazylowska.com