Christmas Eve is tomorrow! No need to worry. While ADHD and the “holidays” can be a volatile mix, we’ve got you covered. Here are six links to a variety of articles with last-minute tips for calming the chemistry and enjoying the festivities:
1) Parents can help children with ADHD manage the holiday “havoc”
2) Traveling? Find a packing list here
3) Last minute party and gift ideas
4) 25 ways to reduce holiday stress
6) Simplify your life starting this holiday season!
Have a very merry…..
Leave a Reply